Summer Skincare is all in the sunscreen.
Follow these tips to take care of your skin in this summer heat.
- Buy a sunscreen with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. Sunscreen with zinc oxide tend to be lighter than those with titanium dioxide.
- Multiply the SPF by the number of minutes it generally takes for you to get a sunburn to learn how often to reapply your sunscreen. (If it takes 10 minutes for you to burn, and your sunscreen is SPF 15, you should reapply every 150 minutes!)
- Eat citrus and berries to prevent sunburns.
- Get yourself some refreshing cucumber spritzer to keep your face cool.
- Feel like you’re at the horse races everyday by wearing a large, wide-rimmed hat.
- Always throw out your sunscreen after it expires.
- Wash your makeup off each night and hydrate with a moisturizer before bed.
If you follow these simple rules… your skin will be on long-term fleek!