Arizona Restaurant Week is back for the 10th year in a row. Here’s six new places to check out whether you’re a regular or a newbie to the nine day long event.
1. Tacos Tequila Whiskey opened in May 2017. The award-winning Mexican restaurant offers a spread of tacos, churros, and more for $33 this Restaurant Week.
2. Marco’s Italian Bistro is also new to the mix but not to Scottsdale. The restaurant was established in 2007. Try out their Italian offerings this week for $44.
3. Lincoln Restaurant & Bar 1936 at the JW Marriott in Scottsdale offers New American dishes and cocktails for $44.
4. Grape Bistro in Scottsdale serves up American food perfectly paired with curated wines. Try out the restaurants pairings for $33.
5. Spotted Donkey Cantina at The Boulders in North Scottsdale offers Mexican dishes plus over 40 varieties of tequila. Their restaurant week menu will cost you $33.
6. Lastly, Casa Anejo in Phoenix opened this year. The stylish restaurant serves wood-fried dishes alongside craft cocktails. Try it out this week for $33.
WAIT … THERE’S MORE
Hungry for more? Over 100 restaurants across the Valley are offering specially priced menus.