PHOENIX – Today is a day we can all cherish- National Nacho Day! A pile of tasty tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, chicken or beef, beans, and don’t forget the cheese. Makes your mouth water just thinking about it.
Here are a few places with deals on nachos today:
- Urban Margarita in Glendale – You can get your nachos half off all day long. One of their nachos is called Hatch Green Chile Nachos with shredded pork, cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico and hatch green chiles for those spice lovers out there.
- On The Border – All locations will have half-off nachos. This includes their Stacked Nachos and Grande Fajita Nachos.
Here are a few places in the Valley where you can get the best nachos today:
- Barrio Queen – You have to try their Nachos Chingones which are homemade tortilla chips with pork, green chile, cheese, red onions, and homemade pico de gallo. They also make the guacamole at your table!
- 7114 E Stetson Drive suite 105 in Scottsdale, 21001 N Tatum Blvd. suite 98 in Phoenix, & 388 N Gilbert Road in Gilbert
- Four Peaks – Their Peaks Nachos are made with black bean dip, olives, tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and you can add meat of your choice for extra.
- 1340 East Eighth Street #104 in Tempe
- Someburros – Their nachos are simple but perfect. They come with refried beans, cheese, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
- (multiple locations) include 1314 S Rural Road in Tempe, 1335 E Baseline Road in Gilbert, & 5115 N 7th Street in Phoenix
- Huss Brewing – Huss serves tortilla chips & homemade salsa which you can add their beer cheese queso to it for $3 extra.
- 100 E Camelback Road #160 in Phoenix & 1520 W Mineral Road in Tempe
- Los Taquitos – Los Taquitos nachos come with either salsa/pico or guacamole
- (multiple locations) include 3176 E Indian School Road in Phoenix & 2855 W Ray Road #1 in Chandler
- Cocina 10 – You can get their I-10 Nachos which is tortilla chips with refried beans, cheddar and Oaxaca cheeses plus cilantro, cotija cheese, guacamole and pico de gallo with sour cream drizzled all over it.
- 308 North Second Avenue in Phoenix
- Verdura – The Carne Asada Nachos here sounds heavenly. It’s made with queso, tortilla chips, pico de gallo, guacamole, chimichurri, olives, chipotle black beans and a verdura sauce.
- 5555 North Seventh Street #108 in Phoenix