Calling all chicken nugget lovers! Or in this case, chicken nugget connoisseur’s.
If you have a strong love for chicken nuggets and want a job based solely on eating, well taste-testing B&M’s brand new fresh and frozen food might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. B&M, a leading retailer in the United Kingdom, has posted an ad looking for the perfect chicken nugget connoisseur.
You might be wondering what kind of experience you need for this position? Well, you don’t need to be college educated. You do not need to be someone who goes to the fanciest restaurants for your chicken nugget needs. According to the ad, all the experience you will need to be considered for the job is one of the following:
- Getting the 20 share box of chicken nuggets from McDonalds and keeping it all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- Tripping and falling in a buffet, but saving the plate before saving yourself
- Only going to events or parties strictly for the food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich (also known as a fish stick sandwich)
- You can conduct a Powerpoint presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being better than chips. (In the U.K. fries are called chips and crisps are what we call chips)
If you’re the perfect candidate for the job, to apply, you must write a paragraph of why you would be the best chicken nugget connoisseur.
Now there are a few catches to applying to be the next chicken nugget connoisseur for B&M. It is more than likely you’ll need to live in the U.K. and you’ll will get paid, but only in monthly vouchers to spend on the fresh and frozen food in local B&M stores.
Here’s to wishing we all lived in the U.K. just to become the next chicken nugget connoisseur.