Looking for new career opportunities? Here are six places in the valley looking to hire great employees like you! To find out more information or to apply click on the links provided.
- Target Online Order Fulfillment Team Member
- Work as a part of a fast, fun and friendly team. Quickly and accurately process Target.com orders Maintain a clean, great-looking store. Keep merchandise organized and accessible. Help drive sales by pulling merchandise quickly and accurately Package and ship merchandise to guests using proper equipment and techniques Lift 40 pounds repetitively and assist with heavy merchandise Move merchandise safely using the proper equipment Use technology to read instructions and enter information. Use excellent planning, organizational and communication skills Target merchandise discount. Competitive pay. Flexible scheduling. To apply or learn more click here
- Enterprise Work from Home Customer Service Representative
- Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion-dollar brands: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental and we’re looking to add to our Contact Center’s Customer Service team! Our Customer Service Representatives answer general questions, research reservations, and billing, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, and address complaints, all while providing the highest level of service for which we’re known and our customers expect! To apply or learn more click here
- Afni Customer Care Representative
- We’re hiring Entry-level Customer Care Representatives for our call center operations. Afni is a contact center company and our call center agents are the backbone of our business. When customers call us, our Customer Care Representatives answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way. To apply or learn more click here
- Arizona Mattress Overstock Sales Associate
- Being a successful salesman requires, among many things, that we serve as a face for our company, and the first point of contact for the public. We provide the appearance, and service, that customers want and expect! To apply or learn more click here
- Alaska Airlines Reservations Agent
- Responsible for assisting customers with travel requests by answering incoming calls and matching the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the passengers. Answer customer’s inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or one of our travel partners. Ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with first call resolution. To apply or learn more click here
- Greyhound Ticket Agent / Customer Service Associate
- The Customer Service Associate will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation. Quality is defined in terms of excellent customer service, cash handling, safety, on-time performance, ease of use, cleanliness of terminal and buses, and pleasant customer experience. To apply or learn more click here
Check in every Tuesday for the top 6 #HotJobs !