Looking for new career opportunities? Here are six places in the valley looking to hire great employees like you! To find out more information or to apply click on the links provided.
1. Greater Phoenix Career Fair September 2017
· Companies in the Phoenix area are hiring for hundreds of positions! On Monday, September 25th, 2017, there will be a career fair at the Hilton, Phoenix Airport from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M. go to LocalWork to reserve your spot!
2. Alorica Medical Customer Service Representative
· Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. To apply or learn more click here
3. Catering Banquet Captains & Servers
· The position of Service Captain will ensure proper reinforcement to service staff of service standards set forth in CICC training process while on site. Captains are responsible for staff duty delegation on site, adherence to uniform standards, performance evaluations per event of service and bar staff members and accurately reporting both positive comments from clients as well as concerns of clients, captains and other staff members in a timely manner. The Service Supervisor will inspect all presentations of all products and equipment on any event he / she is assigned to, and monitor staff performance to assure they are in accordance with Arizona Department of Health regulations if applicable. He / she will ensure cleanliness and organization of the finale event set up and adhere to Creations in Cuisine Catering guidelines for cost control and quality. To apply or learn more click here
4. SiteLock Sales Consultant
· As our Sales Consultant, you will receive thorough training and gain the experience necessary to perform every aspect of your job with absolute confidence. Each day, you will have numerous opportunities to call and speak with prospective customers, to assess their business needs and discuss our unparalleled website security products and services. Your energy, charisma, and strong sales skills will aid you as you turn these leads and prospects into loyal customers, and reaching your daily and monthly goals. Your client service skills are needed to care for our customers through the sales enrollment process. To apply or learn more click here
5. TeleTech Bilingual Spanish-Speaking Customer Service
· As a TeleTech Hurricane Harvey Relief Customer Service Representative, you will be directly supporting those in need of emergency assistance, housing, and referral to other support organizations. Your ability to contribute is limitless. Join us for this rewarding experience.
We are accepting applications now and the positions may begin immediately. Don’t wait. Your help is needed. To apply or learn more click here
6. PET MARKET Retail Sales Associate
· Seeking friendly, outgoing, and reliable individuals interested in pet health and seeking a full-time position. Must be flexible and work BOTH weekend days and must have reliable transportation. This person must be 18 years or older and able to deliver a positive customer experience. The ideal candidate enjoys working with pets and people, is team oriented and flexible. This person can work 6 days a week. Works well with peers and management to accomplish duties. Must be punctual and adheres to designated work schedules, has the ability to lift a box or bag of up to 50 lbs and can stand for an entire shift. To apply or learn more click here
Check in every Tuesday for the top 6 #HotJobs in partnership with LocalWork