Looking for new career opportunities? Here are six places in the valley looking to hire great employees like you! To find out more information or to apply click on the links provided.
- Total Quality Logistics – Sales Representative
- As a Sales Representative for TQL Phoenix, you’re working as a problem solver, managing and making quick decisions, and building your book of business. You are the one and only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned, making sure their freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365. To apply or learn more click here
- XPO Logistics – Customer Support Specialist
- Work directly with customers to track shipments, provide rate quotes, schedule pickup and delivery. Research and resolve billing issues; manage claims resolution, filing, and tracking; submit corrections and dispute resolution requests. Perform over, short, and damaged (OS&D) freight assessments. Scan shipment documents. Provide website support; provide operational assistance to include routing and planning. Receive Tier 2 escalation matters from CSRs and bring to resolution. Log sales support cases into salesforce.com. To apply or learn more click here
- Scrubs – Customer Service Representative
- Our Customer Service Representative handles order and account service related calls in a professional and courteous manner. Responsibilities include processing customer orders accurately via phone, fax and mail. Placing follow-up calls. Presenting additional product in cross/suggestive selling fashion. Answering product questions and account inquiries. Answering product, order and account inquiries. To apply or learn more click here
- SAS – Retail Merchandiser
- Retail merchandiser responsibilities include stocking products and visual merchandising. Building and maintaining displays. Developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service. Accurately reporting time worked. To apply or learn more click here
- Party City – PT Merchandise Specialist
- The Merchandise Manager/Specialist plays the critical role of ensuring that the store’s merchandise presentation and inventory management achieve company standards. This role serves as a member of the store’s leadership team and is responsible for the store’s overall operation. The Merchandise Manager/Specialist will be involved in delivering company standards related to product presentation and customer service expectations. As a leader and coach, this role will direct and motivate the store’s team members to deliver top results. To apply or learn more click here
- JCPenney – Operations Associate
- The Operations Associate’s role is to create an outstanding customer experience by performing operations functions within the store. The Operations Associate role is an early morning position and you will work with the task team to perform functions prior to store opening. To apply or learn more click here
Check in every Tuesday for the top 6 #HotJobs !