Looking for new career opportunities? Here are six places in the valley looking to hire great employees like you! To find out more information or to apply click on the links provided.
- Red Mountain Integration Installation Tech – Home Automation, Audio & Video
- Red Mountain Integration is a custom home automation company. We provide high-end automation, entertainment and audio video solutions to residents and businesses throughout the state. We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years of experience in either of the following fields: Home Theater, Audio / Video, CCTV & Security, Satellite TV Installation, Electrical, IT Installation, Automation & Integration. Our company is a service based company we put quality equipment and professional installations above all else. This a unique opportunity to join a growing company that provides custom home entertainment and home automation products and services. The right person will have lots of room for advancement, continued education as well as hands-on training and experience in a fun and exciting industry. Candidate will be familiar with low volt wiring and knows there way around tools. To apply or learn more click here
- Wag Dog Walker
- Wag! is an on-demand dog walking service to instantly find and book a reliable, experienced and trustworthy dog walker to care for your pet when your schedule doesn’t permit. To apply or learn more click here
- Carvana Customer Advocate
- Be the voice of Carvana. This will entail a heavy amount of customer interaction via phone. Be a high energy, forward thinking self-starter. We like fast learners that hate micromanagement and being babysat! Keep the kind of detailed notes in our customer tracking system that would make George R. R. Martin blush. Multi-task and prioritize with the swiftness of a ninja. Embrace new challenges every day. Being adaptable and flexible is critical! Follow up on items…and follow up…and follow up again, just because you weren’t sure the first two times. Embrace your mistakes! You’ll inevitably make a few. Help identify what we have missed. Help us build a stronger company. Every day. To apply or learn more click here
- Sales Operations Associate Leader
- This position contributes to the success of a warehouse or manufacturing distribution location for PepsiCo. The Warehouse Manager coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities in the warehouse by designing and developing product movement and storage systems, improving operations and supporting the front-line staff. This individual is responsible for managing numerous shifts in either a union or non-union environment and developing a team of supervisors. To apply or learn more click here
- Worley Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives (Entry Level) communicate with customers, agents and adjusters to facilitate the handling of insurance claims. Representatives answer insurance-related questions from policyholders, explain processes for claim handling and take detailed messages for agents and claims personnel. The information gathered through communication is documented using an online job aid and client computer systems. To apply or learn more click here
- LAZ BOY Sales Associate
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly, follow proven processes and care deeply about helping people. Self-discipline and a belief in controlling what you can control to build your best life. A go-getter balanced with ethical caring Requirements: Professional dress and appearance. Available weekends (Including Sundays), occasional evenings and holidays. Permanent Arizona Residence. A clean driving record and background with dependable transportation. La-Z-Boy is a drug-free workplace. We value diversity. To apply or learn more click here
Check in every Tuesday for the top 6 #HotJobs!