Looking for new career opportunities? Here are six places in the valley looking to hire great employees like you! To find out more information or to apply click on the links provided.
- CVS Health Customer Service Representative – Work from Home
- You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage. To apply or learn more click here
- Delta Airlines Flight Attendant
- We’re looking for service-oriented professionals who love to be on the go, help others, and enjoy variety in their work. The most qualified candidates will have a background that demonstrates a passion for service and helping others. This might include experience in personalized customer service, caring for others, coaching, teaching, etc. These candidates are excited at the prospect of helping others get where they’re going, solving problems and going the extra mile to leave our passengers with a positive experience that lasts long after their flights have landed. We’re looking for candidates who want to join a stable, profitable company and build a lasting career while enjoying flight benefits that are the envy of the marketplace. To apply or learn more click here
- FedEx Handler
- To Provide Movement Of Packages, Documents, Dangerous Goods And/Or Supply Support In A Timely, Safe And Efficient Manner Through Effective Scan/Load Methods. This Is A Non-Driving Position To apply or learn more click here
- Target Logistics Team Member
- You are responsible for collecting the items on guest’s orders with accuracy and speed. You are also responsible for the guest’s experience as they receive their items, whether it’s shipped to their home or picked up in the store. Deliver an exceptional guest experience by engaging the guest and prioritizing the guest’s needs over a task. Pick items for guest orders meeting service levels. Properly prepare and pack guest orders for shipment using the correct materials in a timely manner. To apply or learn more click here
- UPS Inside Sales Representative
- The ISR is responsible for retaining and growing UPS Small Package customer business. He/she uses available resources to learn customers’ businesses, identify business needs, and proactively contact customers to position UPS Small Package products and services to meet their needs. This position is responsible for prioritizing customer opportunities and focusing attention on accounts with the greatest opportunity and likelihood of success. The ISR also creates contacts, monitors contractual compliance, and answers customer questions. To apply or learn more click here
- Progressive Customer Service and Inbound Sales Representatives
- Progressive is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join our call center team. We can help you find a position that best fits your skills and experience, whether you’re searching for a new job or are interested in continuing your career. As a successful, always evolving company, Progressive may be that perfect place for you. To apply or learn more click here
Check in every Tuesday for the top 6 #HotJobs !